Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Pictures, Videos, and Quotes


Seeing this picture reminded me of all those lost, in all of our lives. I miss them all, and I am really thankful for being able to believe, to know, that I will see them all in heaven again one day when Heavenly Father is ready to take me back to his Holy Kingdom. I want to meet all of the prophets of old, and new. Nephi, Joseph Smith, Alma, Hinkley. I would also like to meet my grandpa, and get to know London better. Right now, though, I am happy to be here, to be alive, and to be with people who love me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihGCj5mfCk8

This video is so cute, amazing, wonderful, and inspiring. It is (I think) the cancer patients, their families, friends, and even some hospital workers dancing and singing to "What Makes You Stronger". These guys are so amazing, and so strong, to be able to go through all of what's happening with them. This so seems to explain exactly how they feel. Their eyes are just shining and bright, whether they are sick or not. These guys arae true heroes.

http://vimeo.com/41131772

This kid has such a strong spirit. He has such a good heart, and despite his problems, he always looks for the good in life. I think we could all leard a thing or two from Austin. I will definantly try to "Live Like Austin".


That video, right (^^)there, is a really good messsage to anyone and everyone. You don't have to be good at prayers to say one. God wants to talk to you 24/7. And the more you pray, and LISTEN for answers, the eaiser it will get to say them and hear them.

Other Stuff
-Life is what YOU make of it.
-God didn't give you challenges, problems, and obstacles so you could complain, wait for someone to fix it for you, and then give up. He gave them to you because he knew you were strong and that you could handle it. He won't leave you all alone, but he sure isn't going to let you just walk away without learning anything, either.
-You can't hide from your mistakes, mess ups, and especially not God. Just look what happened to Jonah.
-Obstacles in life are like giant walls: they are too long to go around, so you may as well go over. And even if you feel like crap climbing up, you'll feel a lot better when you get to the other side. And all the exercise can get you into pretty good shape.

*you will have to copy and paste the websites into your search engine. Blogger just updated all their stuff, and I am still figuring out how to do a few things, like getting my links to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment